|Registration starts from||1st February|
|Admission starts form||1st March|
|Academic Session||1st April to 31st March|
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- Get it checked from the Teachers Present at the Admission Counter.
- Get it sanctioned from the Principal.
- Get Registration No. from the School Office.
- After a brief counselling, he is eligible to take admission in school.
- Deposit the fee and get the Roll No. alongwith the lists of books, uniform and other required accessories.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
- Duly filled Admission Form.
- Original School Leaving/ Transfer Certificate (If coming from other institution.)
- Photo copy of the Progress Report of previous class passed.
- Birth certificate (attested photocopy)
Any one of the following documents is required as the proof of Date of Birth :
- An extract from the Registrar of Birth, kept by the Municipality or Chief Medical Officer or any other authority responsible for keeping the authentic record of births provided that the Birth is registered within one year of the child’s birth,
- An extract from the Original record of Govt, hospital where the child was born and where the birth of child was recorded immediately after it was born,
- An extract from the Part II order published within one year of the child’s birth in case of a child whose parents served in the Defence services at the time of the child’s birth.